Watch the Video
How To Get The Most from your UNIBURR
- Only use 50-400 RPMs on your power drill (Low Speed). Using high speed causes work piece to be hardened, forcing the tool to work harder and shorten its life span.
- Never use tool on reverse as it results in immediately dulling the cutting edge.
The Rookie Guide To Voiding Your Warranty
To quickly destroy your Uniburr tool and void the warranty, you can follow these simple steps
- Run On High Speed
- Run On Reverse
- Use On Steel that is Tougher Than The Tool
Is your tool not performing as advertised? We guarantee your satisfaction! Read our Satisfaction Guarantee and Tool Warranty.
- This tool does not chatter.
- This tool does not over heat the work piece.
- This tool does not over heat or spark.
- Threads are sheared off, not folded over as happens with a grinder.
- This tool is the only external chamfer device that holds a patent for hand power drill use.
- The difference between this tool and any other method is time saved. And time is money.